Why You Need It: WooCommerce Booking Plugin
Want to offer rentals or appointment booking? The WooCommerce Booking Plugin lets you do just that! Sell bookings based on time slots or dates.
What do offering massage appointments, renting a meeting room or renting portable toilets have in common? You can sell it all with the new WooCommerce Booking Plugin. This fantastic plugin creates a new product type in your WooCommerce store– the ‘bookable product.’ It lets you sell time and date-based services or products. For instance, say you want to make golf time bookable online…
WooCommerce Booking Plugin: Features
- Flexible or ‘fixed’ booking times (You choose or the customer chooses what blocks of time are available to ‘book’)
- Support for multiple person bookings, and charge-by-person pricing
- Extensive pricing flexibility based on block of time, resource, number of people or time duration.
- Booking confirmation flexibility
- List or calendar interface for booking options
WooCommerce Booking Plugin: How It Works
Here’s a look at creating global settings for your bookable products:
Here’s a look at creating bookable products:
Useful Plugins for Extending WooCommerce Booking Plugin
WooCommerce Product Vendors Extension
Create a booking ‘marketplace’ by combining WooCommerce Booking Plugin with the Product Vendors Extension. Vendors can add/see/edit bookings from the vendor management backend.
Add WooCommerce Advanced Notifications Plugin to notify vendors when a booking has been made.
Canvas Theme: Duo
WooThemes designed the Canvas Child Theme ‘Duo’ to offer built-in homepage support for the WooCommerce Booking Plugin. You can get this theme and all other WooThemes themes from the “WPspring WooThemes Theme Club.