Price on other sites? $49 (single site license)
WooCommerce Multiple Shipping Addresses Plugin: Why You Need It
Your customer wants to shop for multiple people and checkout once with a single order. This is a particularly common customer expectation during holiday seasons. Can they do that on your WooCommerce site?
If not, you need the WooCommerce Multiple Shipping Addresses Plugin.
WooCommerce Multiple Shipping Addresses Plugin: Features
- Support for all WooCommerce Shipping Extensions, including
- Items within a single order (and one checkout!) ship to multiple destinations
- Support for sending any quantity of items to any number of shipping destinations.
- Customer can associate more than one address to their ‘Account’
The WooCommerce Multiple Shipping Addresses Plugin is highly customizable. You can…
- Labels: Control what the label the customer sees for ‘Multiple Shipping’ during checkout process
- Customer Interface: Choose ‘table list’ or ‘drag and drop’ format
- Cart Duplication: Customers can duplicate order to send same ‘cart’ to multiple addresses
- Disable ‘Multiple Shipping’: You can disable multiple shipping for select products or product categories
- Partial shipments: Support for shipping parts of the order at different times and then notify the customer by email when this occurs
Here’s what your customer will see:
WooCommerce Multiple Shipping Addresses Plugin: Customer View
Here’s a look at some settings:
Here’s a look at adding a new address: