Price on other sites? $79 (single site license)
WooCommerce Wishlist Plugin: Why You Need It
All the big boys have it. Now with WooCommerce WishList Plugin, your site can too! Whether creating wishlists for themselves as a gift list, wish lists keep your customers engaged and can increase sales.
WooCommerce WishList Plugin Demo Frontend
- Privacy Control: Public, Shared or Private Settings
- Social Media Integration: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or custom email message.
- ‘Guest’ List Support: A user not logged in can create a WishList which is stored for 30 days
- Registered Customer List: Indefinite storage
WooCommerce WishList Plugin fully supports…
- Grouped products
- Product variations
- Simple products
- WooCommerce Product Add-Ons
- WooCommerce Gravity Forms Product Add-ons
WooCommerce Wishlist Plugin: Demo
Here’s a look at adding a new wishlist from the frontend (customer view):
Here’s a look at settings for the WooCommerce Wishlist Plugin:
WooCommerce Wishlist Plugin: FAQ
Can I create a Wishlist for a customer?
Yes, you can! Under the ‘Users’ Dashboard in WordPress Admin, you’ll see a ‘switch to’ link beside any customer’s name you are permitted to create wishlists for. Then, go to your website’s frontend and create a wishlist as if you were that user.
Do Wishlists automatically delete when the items they contained are purchased?
Only if you set the ‘Automatic Removal’ settings to support this functionality.