WooCommerce Measurement Price Calculator, Download Version 3.13.5 includes the following fixes:
- When entering area or volume amounts in the product shipping data, add input field validation to make sure the values entered are in the expected format
- In user-defined mode, ensured no console errors are thrown in front end when “Accept a limited set of customer inputs” is selected and with decimals or fractions in the product configuration
- In user-defined mode (when “Accept free-form customer input” is selected and a minimum and a maximum values are set) made sure that in front end customers can enter the expected measurement values without an error being thrown upon adding to cart
- In quantity-based mode, ensured that the calculated measurement reflects the decimal separator in use
- When entering fractions in “Accept a limited set of customer inputs” (but the store uses comma as decimal separator) make sure there are no miscalculations in front end when converting those fraction values into floats
- Introduce a filter to allow the calculator script to be enqueued when using a product shortcode
Already a member? WooCommerce Measurement Price Calculator, Download Version 3.13.5 Released on July 4, 2018 is now available from your account downloads page.