The latest version is Woo Subscriptions 6.0.0, Released on February 8, 2024
Here’s what’s changed in Woo Subscriptions Version 5.8.0
* Fix: Incorrect switch calculation when upgrading a synchronised product before the first renewal is due where the initial payment was prorated.
* Fix: When updating a subscription via the REST API, don't update the start date to the current time if the start date is not set in the request.
* Fix: When using the checkout block to pay for renewal orders, ensure the order's cart hash is updated to make sure the existing order can be used.
* Fix: Prevents a PHP fatal error that occurs when the cart contains a renewal order item that no longer exists.
* Fix: When HPOS is enabled and data compatibility mode is turned on, make sure subscription date changes made to postmeta are synced to orders_meta table.
* Fix: Resolved an issue that would cause undefined $current_page, $max_num_pages, and $paginate variable errors when viewing a page with the subscriptions-shortcode.
* Dev: Update subscriptions-core to 6.6.0.
View the full Woo Subscriptions Changelog
Get Woo Subscriptions Version 5.8.0 with 12 months of updates for just $35!
Already a WPspring Club Member?
Woo Subscriptions Version 5.8.0 Released on December 21, 2023, is now available from your account downloads page. Sign up at wpspri.ng/club