Here’s what’s changed in WooCommerce Composite Products Version 8.2.0
* Feature-Re-introduce ‘Virtual’ checkbox for Composite Products. When saving a Composite as Virtual, all physical products purchased in its Components will be treated as Virtual, too.
* Fix-Fixed ‘Undefined variable: availability’ notice in ‘WC_CP_Product::get_availability_text()’.
* Fix-Display the component page with the selected option on page load for paginated components.
* Tweak-Updated the data structure returned by ‘WC_CP_Scenarios_Manager::get_settings()’ to prevent datatype errors when ‘json_encode’ gets called downstream.
* Tweak-Added ‘add-to-cart’ parameter to submit button.
View the full WooCommerce Composite Products Changelog
Get WooCommerce Composite Products Version 8.2.0 with 12 months of updates for just $10!
Already a WPspring Club Member?
WooCommerce Composite Products Version 8.2.0 Released on July 08, 2021, is now available from your account downloads page. Sign up at wpspri.ng/club