Here’s what’s changed in WooCommerce Lightspeed POS Version 1.9.1
* New – Block setting “Sale” on selective sync for LS prods if “Sale” price level was not set
* New – Show “Archived Lightspeed” notifications on the Woo edit product page – inclusive of variation products
* Fix – Fixes a bug that could cause a 500 if a Woo product is deleted during processing of sync changes
* Fix – Use get_regular_price() when creating a product in Lightspeed, otherwise it will use the sale price
* Tweak – Better notifications aroundf failed sync events
* Tweak – New check to make sure the Woo product exists before attempting to sync changes to it
* Tweak – Upgrade routine to set “stock_quantity” to true is deprecated “stock_quantity_checkout” setting is still lying around
* Tweak – Add “retry_reason” to retry logic – allows passing through of errors if we exceed maximum retries of 20, instead of show generic “reached max retry count” error
* Tweak – Add “skip benign LS error” logic so queueing does not keep retrying on benign LS error responses
View the full WooCommerce Lightspeed POS Changelog
Get WooCommerce Lightspeed POS Version 1.9.1 with 12 months of updates for just $15!
Already a WPspring Club Member?
WooCommerce Lightspeed POS Version 1.9.1 Released on November 21, 2020, is now available from your account downloads page. Sign up at wpspri.ng/club