Here’s what’s changed in WooCommerce Zapier Version 2.3.0
* Full details: https://om4.io/?p=20152
* New: Improved support for popular security plugins (such as Wordfence Security). Authentication is now possible whilst using Wordfence Security’s Two Factor Authentication on your WordPress user account. Please see https://docs.om4.io/woocommerce-zapier/plugin-compatibility/#wordfence-security for details. PR #527
* New: Compatible with PHP 8.1 when using WordPress 5.9 or newer. PR #511
* Fix: System Status screen not showing all Zapier webhooks-was only showing the first 10 webhooks. PR #537
* Change: Task History records are now kept indefinitely, rather than being deleted automatically after 30 days. This should help avoid confusion when viewing the **WooCommerce Zapier** metaboxes in the WordPress admin area. #504
* Change: Remove **View/Edit Zap** links from the **WooCommerce** -> **Zapier** screen because Zap IDs are no longer available for new Zaps/webhooks created after June 2021. Automatically rename all existing WooCommerce Zapier webhooks to `WooCommerce Zapier` for consistency. #518, #528
* Change: WooCommerce Zapier now integrates with 4000+ apps on Zapier.com.
* Change: Minimum required PHP version is now 7.2.0 No longer supporting PHP 7.1.x or 7.0.x. #517
* Change: Minimum required WordPress version is 5.3.0. #517
* Change: Minimum required WooCommerce version is 4.2.0. #517
* Change: Minimum required WooCommerce Subscriptions version is 3.0.0. #517
* Change: Marked as compatible with WooCommerce 6.1. PR #525
* Change: Marked as compatible with WooCommerce Subscriptions v4.0. PR #534
* Change: Marked as compatible with WooCommerce Bookings v1.15.49. PR #514
View the full WooCommerce Zapier Changelog
Get WooCommerce Zapier Version 2.3.0 with 12 months of updates for just $10!
Already a WPspring Club Member?
WooCommerce Zapier Version 2.3.0 Released on January 24, 2022, is now available from your account downloads page. Sign up at wpspri.ng/club