Gravity Forms Changelog for Version 2.4.8
Gravity Forms Changelog…
Gravity Forms Changelog: New Features
- Additional security enhancements.
- Addition of maxlength attribute to fields using textarea inputs when maximum character count is defined.
- Addition of the gform_field_validation filter to the Repeater field.
- Addition of aria-describedby to some single input fields including: Consent, Text, Textarea, and Website.
Gravity Forms Changelog: New Fixes
- Fixed: Accessibility issue with the total field in which screen readers don’t announce the total amount when it changes.
- Fixed: multi-column List fields within Repeater fields appearing as Array during export.
- Fixed: Fatal error which can occur when using GFFormsModel::media_handle_upload() to upload a video file to the media library
- Fixed: Accessibility issue involving the color contrast of the character counter against a white background.
- Fixed: Character counter not announcing updated character limit to screen readers when fields have a maximum character count defined.
- Fixed: Replacement method name in the GFFormsModel::purge_expired_incomplete_submissions() deprecation notice
- Fixed: Issue with default symbols for the Repeater field buttons. Also removed the title attribute.
- Fixed: Placeholder option was not being added to drop-down type fields if the placeholder was 0.
- Fixed: Issue with some Address field sub-labels when form is displayed
- Fixed: Input mask type setting was reverting to the default choice after some custom masks were figured.
- Fixed: Issue pertaining to frontend feeds not being able to be activated after conditional logic is disabled.
- Fixed: Issue pertaining to conditionally hidden Drop Down fields that were evaluated as having a value via conditional logic.
- Fixed: Problem where use of some special characters ( such as quotations) in the List field column label could prevent submission of the input value.
- Fixed: Problem with the height of the Rich Text Editor when the Paragraph or Post Body field is displayed due to conditional logic.
- Fixed: Problem that some properties were not being reset when the Product field input type is changed creating problems for conditional logic and front-end calculations
- “Not Checked” rule for the consent field in conditional logic JS was removed. Now you should use “not is” “checked”
Gravity Forms Changelog: Updates
- Updated: link in disable logging notice updated to immediately disable logging.
- Updated: gform_post_export_entries action hook updated to include the export_id as the fifth parameter.
- Updated: reCAPTCHA settings description was updated.
Gravity Forms Changelog: API Changes
- Added GFAPI::entry_exists() This was added to check if an entry exists for the supplied ID.
- Fix to PHP warning during form submission if an invalid entry id is returned by the gform_entry_id_pre_save_lead filter
- A problem was fixed pertaining to existing values for registered entry meta could be lost when using the gform_entry_id_pre_save_lead filter to update an entry during form submission.
- Fix to returning repeater subfields via GFAPI::get_field()
- API (internal): GFExport::get_entry_export_line() was added for making the line be included in the export for the entry being processed.
- API (internal): Support was added for IS/IS NOT NULL operations in GF_Query.
Or, get this plugin and 300+ more for only $15!
Looking to save on a Gravity Forms Add-On?
We’ve got every Gravity Forms plugin you’ll every need! Including…
Gravity Forms Active Campaign Add-On
Integrate Gravity Forms with the email marketing service ActiveCampaign.
Gravity Forms AWeber Add-On
Do you use AWeber? Integrates Gravity Forms with the AWeber email marketing service.
Gravity Forms Freshbooks Add-On Integrates Gravity Forms with Freshbooks. Create a FreshBooks invoice, estimate or client with Gravity Forms.
… and 30 more Gravity Form Add-Ons!