Price on other sites? $49 (single site license)
WooCommerce Admin Custom Order Fields Plugin: Why You Need It
Say goodbye to stickies and endless ‘order notes’! The WooCommerce Admin Custom Order Fields Plugin lets streamline order processing for your team by adding custom order fields that are linked to the original WooCommerce order!
Want to replace your costly Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software? Can’t because you need your CRM to track order or sales information critical to maintaining your customer relationships?
The WooCommerce Admin Custom Order Fields Plugin gives you the opportunity to integrate your CRM information into your WooCommerce store. This could mean major savings for your company.
WooCommerce Admin Custom Order Fields Plugin: Features
Your team can…
- Use WooCommerce as a CRM to further streamline your order processing and SAVE YOU MONEY
- Edit order fields to keep other members of the company abreast of changes
- Sort or filter orders by custom order fields that have been added
Want customers to see the custom order fields in their “Order Details”? No problem! The WooCommerce Admin Custom Order Fields Plugin gives you the option to enable/disable display of custom order fields to your customers. Simply choose “Show in My Orders/Email” attribute for that order field. If you do so, customers will see something like this:
WooCommerce Admin Custom Order Fields Plugin: Display in Order Details for Customer
Custom field attributes include…
- Required: Tells your team to prioritize completing this field before finalizing order by including a red asterisk.
- Display in View Orders Screen: Will add order field to Orders Dashboard
- Allow Sorting on View Orders Screen: Allows sorting based on the field
- Allow Filtering on View Orders Screen: Allows filtering based on the field
- Show in My Orders/Email: Order field will be visible to customer in order emails or Order Details page
Check out WooCommerce.com for a demo and complete list of features.