Price on other sites? $79 (single site license)
WooCommerce Authorize.net Payment Gateway Extension: New, Comprehensive Functionality
WooCommerce Authorize.net Payment Gateway Extension has consolidated four previously separate extensions into this one plugin: AIM, CIM, DPM, and SIM!
- Choose to accept payment from inline checkout or a secure lightbox—customers never leave the checkout page!
- PCI compliance, depending on checkout method
- Customers can add, manage or save payment information
- Recurring payments (for WooCommerce Subscriptions Plugin)
- Supports payment on releases for WooCommerce Pre-Orders Plugin
- Accepts payments by eCheck
- Perform refunds, voice and authorization captures from within WooCommerce
- Declined Transactions actionable messages
- Bulk-captures authorized payments or auto-captures payments for paid orders.
WooCommerce Authorize.net Payment Gateway Extension: Why You Need It
WooCommerce’s user-friendly checkout plus Authorize.net secure payment processing– What could be better?
Your customer gets all the best of Authorize.net without ever leaving your website!
- Easy, affordable credit card processing
- Best-of-class fraud prevention tools
- Online Account Access
- Free award-winning support via phone, chat, and email from Authorize.net
NOTE: An SSL is required for PCI compliance.
Your customers will never leave your website for checkout with WooCommerce Authorize.net Payment Gateway Extension. Use WooCommerce extensions and tools for total control over the the look and feel of the checkout process.
WooCommerce Authorize.net Payment Gateway Extension: Demo
Here’s a look at settings for the WooCommerce Authorize.net Payment Gateway Extension:
WooCommerce Authorize.net Payment Gateway Extension: FAQ
Does the WooCommerce Authorize.net Payment Gateway Extension support subscriptions?
Yes, this plugin now includes functionality from the previously named WooCommerce Authorize.net CIM Gateway Extension.
I only want to get emails from WooCommerce, not from Authorize.net. How do I do that?
You’ll need to disable emails from within your Authorize.net account.