Here’s what’s changed in WooCommerce Instagram Version 4.2.0
* Feature-Added option to interrupt the process of updating a catalog data feed.
* Tweak-Add a default description to the products without any description when generating the catalog data feeds.
* Tweak-Selecting a Facebook Page on the settings page is no longer required for using the product catalogs.
* Tweak-Hide the settings related to the product hashtags when there is no Facebook Page selected.
* Tweak-Moved the product catalogs settings to an upper position in the form.
* Tweak-Renamed the settings section ‘Shopping’ to ‘Product catalogs’.
* Tweak-Renamed the settings section ‘Product page’ to ‘Product images’.
* Tweak-Renamed the column ‘Downloads’ to ‘Data feeds’ in the product catalogs table.
* Tweak-Redesigned the dialog content of the catalog data feeds.
* Tweak-Removed link to the ‘Shopping’ doc in the plugin list.
* Tweak-Added a link to get support in the plugin list.
* Tweak-Tested compatibility with WC 6.7.
* Fix-The ‘Data feed’ dialog stopped refreshing after the second AJAX request of the update process.
* Dev-Deprecated filter hook `wc_instagram_product_catalog_download_formats`.
View the full WooCommerce Instagram Changelog
Get WooCommerce Instagram Version 4.2.0 with 12 months of updates for just $10!
Already a WPspring Club Member?
WooCommerce Instagram Version 4.2.0 Released on July 11, 2022, is now available from your account downloads page. Sign up at wpspri.ng/club